Wrist pain can cause death for several reasons and so it is very much essential to be aware of the perfect measure by means of which this pain can be prevented. It might happen that while brushing your teeth in the morning, you face a wrist pain due to incorrect wrist movement. You might also face the same situation at the time of chopping carrots in your kitchen for cooking purposes. So, the reason might be anything but you must take proper care regarding the positioning of your wrist. Sprain or fracture can sometimes be the cause of severe wrist pains which mainly causes due to injury. The sportsmen often suffer from this problem, especially the bowlers as there is a great role of the wrist in bowling. Therefore, you must follow the best methods of getting wrist relief with exercises.
Primary exercises for reliving wrist pain
• Wrist stretches are considered as one of the most useful and essential wrist exercises that are highly effective for relieving the unwanted wrist pain from any reason like injury, sprain, fracture or others. These stretches can be easily practiced at home just by making your wrist hang over the table edge where your forearm has been supported. After that, you must practice downward and upward wrist bending at a slow pace for the purpose of thorough wrist stretching and this method needs to be continued for at least 10 times at one single stretch. You can also make side-to-side movement of your wrist slowly for making the stretch more impactful.
• The prayer stretch can be regarded as one of the most popular ones which are mainly included within yoga forms of exercises. This particular wrist exercise mainly includes the folding of your palms as if you are doing a prayer to god. In this way, gentle wrist stretch can be easily created by means of lowering the wrist with elbows out. You must hold back this specific position fort minimum 10 minutes and after that you can return back to the old position for coming into this stretch form once gain and thus needs to be continued for at least 10 times.
• Opposite-hand stretch is also quite easy to follow and thus it is getting practiced by maximum fellows who are suffering tremendously from wrist pain. In this case, the opposite hand needs to be pressed back in a downward position. The fingers must be directed towards the room floor and you must hold the concerned position for at least 15 minutes.
• Tennis-ball wrist exercises are also quite popular these days and you can easily practice the same by means of squeezing the ball hard and this needs to be repeated at least for 10 times.
• Extension and flexion exercises are mainly practiced with the help of dumbbells and they are quite easy to practice.
• Rubber-band exercises for forearm involves the puling of the rubber band with hands which is wrapped into your fingers.